Sometimes we all need a little help.
Care consultation is a person centered service that connects
older adults to resources that support healthy aging and independence. Navigating the aging services spectrum can be very challenging. Our care consultants work one-on-one with you to customize actions plans and connect you with those services that support your goal of remaining active and independent.
Our care consultants will help you with:
- Identifying risks in your home that compromise your health and safety
- Connecting you to services that increase your health and independence
- Problem solving
- Managing difficult family decisions
- Filling out legal documents such as health care directives
- Planning for the future
- Advocate on your behave to ensure you receive the services you need
- Creating customized action plans
- Identifying community resources
- Family mediation
- Education regarding chronic disease management and prevention
I am interested in other services.
Clients often need more than one service. Click the button to the right to find out all the services we offer here at Age Well Arrowhead.