Volunteer at Age Well Arrowhead
Become a part of the family.
Volunteers that serve with Age Well Arrowhead, will learn that even the smallest gesture can make a big difference in someone else’s life. Tasks may include grocery shopping and delivery, transportation, dusting a ceiling fan, shoveling snow, or other light housekeeping. We even have volunteers that help run the organization from the inside!
We promise a meaningful volunteer experience.
At the end of the day, there are few things as rewarding as the genuine gratitude shown by the older adults we care for and the thrill of knowing you positively impacted their lives and ability to age in place.
We understand your time is valuable and sometimes difficult complete your own list of to dos let alone the list of someone else. However, our schedules are flexible and based on client need and your availability. We will work with you to set a regular schedule or simply work on call.
- An opportunity to give back to our community, develop new skills, meet new people
- Enhance the quality of life for older adults and caregivers who are our friends and neighbors
- Ongoing support, volunteer education and contribution recognition
- Gain volunteer hours for school, groups, or clubs while making a difference in the aging community.
- Groceries to Go- Tuesday and Wednesday morning (set schedule)
- Help in the Home
- Lawn & Garden, Snow, Other Chores
- Office Assistant
- Senior Wheels
Click on the photo to the right for a full list of descriptions of services.
Visit our SERVICES page for a full list and descriptions of all the services offered.
CLICK HERE to visit the Services Page.
Help in the Home:
West Duluth Morgan Park
Urgent Need to and from Medial Appointments
Tuesday morning- ongoing
Wednesday Morning- Ongoing
Become a Volunteer
Release of Information
Items to bring to meeting with
Vehicle Insurance Card