Meet Jennifer Smith, Board Member
Jennifer is a Senior Manager at Wipfli in Duluth.
Jennifer has been providing high-quality audit and consulting services to local governments and nonprofit organizations for 16 years. She has vast audit experience in a wide range of industries and specialized knowledge relating to governmental entities and nonprofit organizations. Jennifer's favorite part of her work is helping her clients gain a better understanding of their organization’s financial reporting.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Duluth News Tribune’s 20 Under 40
- Dale Carnegie Course Highest Award for Achievement
Professional Memberships and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA) - Member
- Superior Hiking Trail Association - Board treasurer
- Animal Allies Humane Society - Board member and finance committee member