Meet Kim Hileman, Program Director
Kim provides assistance with all aspects of agency operations including program management, program development, administration, human resources, customer service and community partner development.
Kim holds certifications in the following areas:
- First Steps® Advanced Care Planning Facilitator (2018)
Respecting Choices®, C-TAC Innovations
- Leadership Duluth, Duluth, MN (Class of 2017-2018)
City of Duluth Chamber of Commerce
- Caregiver Coaching Basic Training, Duluth (2018)
- Family Meetings Facilitator, Duluth (2018)
Minnesota Board of Social Work & Nursing
- REST™ Companion, Mora, MN (2018)
Respite, Education and Support Tools National Program
- Volunteer Administrator, Duluth, MN (2016)
Minnesota Association of Volunteer Administrators (MAVA)
- Health Insurance Counselor, Duluth, MN (2016)
Minnesota Board on Aging
Duluth native, Kim also volunteers her time to multiple local non-profits including the Twin Ports Community Thanksgiving Buffet and Project Joy; understanding the value in giving back to our community. Kim sits on the Career Pathways board for the City of Duluth Workforce Development office with a special emphasis in Healthcare Careers, the Senior Programs Advisory Board and the action & media committees for Dementia Friendly Duluth.
A lover of cooking and all things food related as well as gardening, Kim lives in Duluth with her husband David and dog, Lily.